What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

16 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Yeah, the lowly Boilermakers who went 9-4 last year with a bowl win and have a 3-1 record against HCSF.

Let's not argue that Purdue is or isn't a high profile program, because that is an idiotic argument.   

And the fact that part of your argument for them is being 3-1 vs. Nebraska under frost just shows how low of a bar you are using.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Yeah, the lowly Boilermakers who went 9-4 last year with a bowl win and have a 3-1 record against HCSF.

1 hour ago, Cobra Kai said:

Let's not argue that Purdue is or isn't a high profile program, because that is an idiotic argument.   

And the fact that part of your argument for them is being 3-1 vs. Nebraska under frost just shows how low of a bar you are using.  

Come on hug it out and get back on board preaching the doom & gloom of the DL room! 

57 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Funny, no one has seen him play, but thet want him!

Not sure what you're on about that he hasn't played.  He played similar snap counts to Ty Robinson and graded higher, versus OSU Wisconsin and Iowa last year. Much better in run defense specifically. 

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/pff-snap-counts-and-grades-for-nebraska-s-defense-vs-iowa-1

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/pff-snap-counts-and-grades-for-nebraska-s-defense-vs-wisconsin

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/pff-snap-counts-and-grades-for-nebraska-s-defense-vs-ohio-st-

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

The injuries have been an issue, but Rogers has been a consistently splashy player any time I've seen him on the field. He's very good.

I agree...losing him matters regardless what anyone says. Especially for depth since Lord knows we have injuries left and right on this team 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

I agree...losing him matters regardless what anyone says. Especially for depth since Lord knows we have injuries left and right on this team 

I just saw Carriker mention that since Tony was named to Oregon 5 DL guys have left.  I think Stille would count on this number.

21 minutes ago, lo country said:

I just saw Carriker mention that since Tony was named to Oregon 5 DL guys have left.  I think Stille would count on this number.

Counting a guy who exhausted his eligibility is dumb.  Not saying you are doing this, but it shouldn't be used in the number of guys who left NU after Tony left the staff. 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Counting a guy who exhausted his eligibility is dumb.  Not saying you are doing this, but it shouldn't be used in the number of guys who left NU after Tony left the staff. 

I'm just saying that's the number Carriker said.  Not my own findings.  Passing on his comment.

1 hour ago, lo country said:

I'm just saying that's the number Carriker said.  Not my own findings.  Passing on his comment.

Wildeman, Rogers, Riley and then I’m assuming he counted Daniels and Thomas in there as well. Which they technically used their eligibility anyway, they just chose not to come back for their free covid year.

• Plus1 1
On 4/21/2022 at 3:19 PM, Farms said:

Yea it's something like, find 50 guys to give $5k and hope it grows, it's peanuts.  Lots of other programs that have HUGE corporate boosters backing them.  They are going to be at such a huge advantage.  Of course Nebraska is home to one of the richest dudes on the planet but he's more interested in donating millions to charities not paying for a football team..

https://t.co/BMn0bwAuD6