What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

1 minute ago, The Murphinator said:

Sad to see him go, but makes sense if he wants to get on the field more. His lack of length and quickness is holding him back IMO, but go play at a G5 school and he can just steamroll the tackles. I don't think Chris Walker participated in spring ball, so no surprise there.

I get that Damian Jackson was largely a culture guy and feel good story, but I still would have liked to see him used as a situational pass rusher on the interior d-line.  With his athletic/size profile, that was a role I would have had to at least explore as a coach.  He was never going to be an on field asset at OLB or as a base 3-4 DE.  

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

How could that be? I was told NU is doing great in this space? I mean we paid the guy who would’ve been Texas’ backup QB this year six figures- we gotta be doing something right!

Nebraska loses more games than wins…that’s how. Are you new here? Pay ‘‘em what you want but one has to win. 

• Plus1 1