What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

5 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Plenty of options yet. 

DB: NPG, Johnson, Lynum, Wright (health)

OLine: Conn, Lynn

LB: Malcom, Snodgrass....neither probably likely

RB: Stepp

Are they counting guys that got scholarships last year that were previously walk ons. I think they are year to year 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Plenty of options yet. 

This list is about as accurate as it could be. I'd go Lynn, Stepp, and Malcom first. Then Conn and Johnson. Believe it or not, Lynum is progressing very well from a physical standpoint and Fish loves having him.

30 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Plenty of options yet. 

Pretty good list of possibilities.

Kind of surprised at least one OL didn't leave already.  Or another WR.  I think Butler (OLB) is a possibility.  Or a DL now that we've added some.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Kind of surprised at least one OL didn't leave already.  Or another WR.  I think Butler (OLB) is a possibility.  Or a DL now that we've added some.

If weaver wanted to leave I would be all for it 

• Plus1 1
48 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

This list is about as accurate as it could be. I'd go Lynn, Stepp, and Malcom first. Then Conn and Johnson. Believe it or not, Lynum is progressing very well from a physical standpoint and Fish loves having him.

I believe it on Lynum. He's the type of kid you want progressing his early years, it's more just a testament to how much/well Fisher is stocking that room. Lynum, along with Clark, are guys I'm rooting for but also wonder if they have the natural talent to beat out the Hill's, Buford's, Brown's, Newsome's, Williams'. 

34 minutes ago, theknife said:

Wright posted a few weeks ago that he was medically cleared. 

Yeah he's been medically cleared a time or two and hit some setbacks. Wishing him the best though! 

29 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I wanted to throw WR in there but felt like I'd just be throwing a dart at the board. Handful of names would fit the bill there. 

Don't see the new Poly DL kid hanging around but not sure he'll transfer before fall camp. 

Can't see Butler leaving. He seemed to turn the corner, in multiple ways, and is set for major PT in 2023 if he can keep progressing.

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...

That would make a ton of sense regarding Stepp.  He showed some flashes at times when he was at USC.  Seems like a good candidate to go the G5 route, try and stay healthy and get a lot of touches.  Kudos to him on locking up that degree, wish him the best regardless if he moves on or not.