What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I live her in lincoln and have heard nothing about this.  Just as I thought, its what you would like to see happen.

I don't give a rats a$$ where you live. I wasn't even the one who started the posts about Cerni, that was done 3 days ago in someone quoting you in this very thread. I was just commenting on how it would be available and you had to get all pissy and say "WRONG" and "SOURCE". You're a dork. 

• Plus1 5
5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don't give a rats a$$ where you live. I wasn't even the one who started the posts about Cerni, that was done 3 days ago in someone quoting you in this very thread. I was just commenting on how it would be available and you had to get all pissy and say "WRONG" and "SOURCE". You're a dork. 

Relax, I was providing my knowledge of the NCAA medical waiver program that I got from a couple friends who are college coaches.  You are the one pushing the cerni rumor.

1 minute ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Nothing against the kid but with a 36.88 yd ave and none over 50 yd those aren't D1 numbers.

# Punting           NO  YDS   AVG   LG   TB   FC   i20   50+   BLK
40 Cerni, Daniel 16   590   36.88   47     2     7      6       0        0

I agree not a good showing, but he is just a freshman.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I agree not a good showing, but he is just a freshman.  

Cerni is 27 years old and was trying to make the transition from Aussie Rules football to American football. I know he had a catastrophic injury in 2020 training camp, but he's not been able to do directionally punt or be an effective punter at NU. If that's due to whatever injury he has/had then he's no use to the team.  NU can let him get his college degree, and they will still pay for it.  Or Cerni can go back home and play Aussie football. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Cerni is 27 years old and was trying to make the transition from Aussie Rules football to American football. I know he had a catastrophic injury in 2020 training camp, but he's not been able to do directionally punt or be an effective punter at NU. If that's due to whatever injury he has/had then he's no use to the team.  NU can let him get his college degree, and they will still pay for it.  Or Cerni can go back home and play Aussie football. 

Still a freshman and still learning the game.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Frost should not have given him a scholarship.  It was not my impression that he was going to be the guy, as he never played America football.

Because we could get him here for nothing... Smh.  Seriously man