Jump to content

What Players Leave After The Season?


BIG ERN

Recommended Posts

On 1/28/2022 at 7:16 PM, gobiggergoredder said:

Got a pretty reliable source saying he’s super talented and even more lazy.  See ya!

 

I've heard that as well, but if it's true, why would Tuoti take him back at Oregon? You wouldn't bring in a guy that you knew was lazy/dead weight.

  • Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment

On 1/31/2022 at 10:43 PM, Toe said:

 

I've heard that as well, but if it's true, why would Tuoti take him back at Oregon? You wouldn't bring in a guy that you knew was lazy/dead weight.

Is he scholly player out there or walk on

Link to comment

7 hours ago, Decked said:

Cerni officially on medical waiver. So he is done & will remain a student. Wish they would’ve outright asked if anyone else was departing. 

 

7 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Currently at 90, counting the 2 new addition & Cerni being on medical retirement. 

 

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

Sherman says "medical hardship".  Callahan says "medical scholarship".

 

We need someone to get to the bottom of this...

 

In four posts we've had:

 

1. Medical Waiver

2. Medical Retirement

3. Medical Hardship

4. Medical Scholarship

 

:lol:

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

My top transfer targets I'm watching after spring: 

  • Yant/Stepp (someone has to leave in that room) 
  • At least one of Will Nixon/Shawn Hardy/Latrell Neville/Kamonte Grimes
  • Alex Conn/Michael Lynn (OL depth would hurt, but they're not contributing)
  • Probably lose 1 of the ILBs (9 guys for 2 spots right now)
  • Tamon Lynum 
  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

My top transfer targets I'm watching after spring: 

  • Yant/Stepp (someone has to leave in that room) 
  • At least one of Will Nixon/Shawn Hardy/Latrell Neville/Kamonte Grimes
  • Alex Conn/Michael Lynn (OL depth would hurt, but they're not contributing)
  • Probably lose 1 of the ILBs (9 guys for 2 spots right now)
  • Tamon Lynum 

 

Yeah, I think we lose at least one from each of those groups. I'd love to see them all succeed here but that's just not how the numbers and competition work. Some of theose offensive guys could take a leap with new coaches, but I'd still bet on the guys who have been ahead of them on the depth chart and the handpicked recruits of the new coaches. Wouldn't be shocked if multiple DBs left, but hard to say who until the depth chart shakes out. 

Link to comment

7 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

 

Yeah, I think we lose at least one from each of those groups. I'd love to see them all succeed here but that's just not how the numbers and competition work. Some of theose offensive guys could take a leap with new coaches, but I'd still bet on the guys who have been ahead of them on the depth chart and the handpicked recruits of the new coaches. Wouldn't be shocked if multiple DBs left, but hard to say who until the depth chart shakes out. 

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Javin Wright or Braxton Clark (assuming he doesn't win a job) decide to move on. 

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

My top transfer targets I'm watching after spring: 

  • Yant/Stepp (someone has to leave in that room) 
  • At least one of Will Nixon/Shawn Hardy/Latrell Neville/Kamonte Grimes
  • Alex Conn/Michael Lynn (OL depth would hurt, but they're not contributing)
  • Probably lose 1 of the ILBs (9 guys for 2 spots right now)
  • Tamon Lynum 

Just a hunch but I think Tyreke Johnson is another guy I would watch. 
 

Tate Wildeman as well 

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Just a hunch but I think Tyreke Johnson is another guy I would watch. 
 

Tate Wildeman as well 

For me it's always hard to say guys who already transferred in once are going to transfer out. They're screwed, right? In terms of playing time and having to sit out. 

Link to comment
Just now, Atbone95 said:

For me it's always hard to say guys who already transferred in once are going to transfer out. They're screwed, right? In terms of playing time and having to sit out. 

Maybe. But coaches nudge non-contributors out all the time. I don’t they should or do care if you aren’t competing 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.






×
  • Create New...