Jo Jo Domann calling it a career at Nebraska.

suh_fan93

1 minute ago, 3rd and long said:

I think he played above his ability here. Not sure he’s quite fast enough for the NFL game  Their OLB’ers can really run. But who knows. 

He was one of the best tacklers we had.  He was one of the best cover guys we had and he played OLB.

I don't want anyone to think I'm comparing the two because I'm not, but he covered more field than anyone I've seen since David.  He's going to be a contributor in the NFL.

25 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

His injury is some type of torn ligament.  My best guess is his thumb. Can't do much in his position with out being able to use all your fingers (thumb especially).

It was a torn ligament but not known which digit.  DId it against Purdue and played with it in the OSU game.  

Was the best defender hands down the last two years.  And easily the toughest Blackshirt to replace next season.

Little Gifford, man up and come on down

11 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

It was a torn ligament but not known which digit.  DId it against Purdue and played with it in the OSU game.  

Was the best defender hands down the last two years.  And easily the toughest Blackshirt to replace next season.

Little Gifford, man up and come on down

Anxious to see how Gifford does.  A lot of talk about him being the heir apparent to JoJo's position. 

40 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

His injury is some type of torn ligament.  My best guess is his thumb. Can't do much in his position with out being able to use all your fingers (thumb especially).

Thanks!