Hello, Huskers!

first grade reading been going good so far to me.  2nd grade reading seems futuristic. 

And I do want to read more, by nature, as long as it can be, by nature.  I really believe this new thread is for real, from another big ten west school (maybe decked out in badger gear, but not saying).  And, I Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm looking forward to the game next weekend in Madison. Our team will be fools if they don't prepare as hard as they have all season for the matchup against Nebraska. I fully expect this to be one of the most difficult wins to pull off of the year, and would not be surprised at all to see the Huskers catch the Badgers off their game. (That being said, I hope it does not happen!) All of the sudden, an older gentleman with bright white hair stuffed under a bright red baseball cap walked over to us The thing was that, in place of the expected "W" on his hat, there was a large block "N" proudly embroidered on it. The Nebraska brand and legend will always have power: not because of the national championships or Big 8 championships, but because of the Nebraska fans that I experienced nearly 10 years ago and continue to see to this day. That can never be destroyed, and while these past few years have been tough, it's merely a drop in the bucket of time of all of our universities' storied programs. Husker fans were as nice as advertised and we made many friends that day. We played a ton of beer pong, a weird frisbee/pole game I had never seen, and even grabbed lunch at the Haymarket. Mind you, this was about a $300+ ticket at the time for one of the most highly anticipated Big Ten matchups of the season as it was in Nebraska's second year in the conference. It was the first time Wisconsin had played in Lincoln since the 70s. I left with Joel Stave breaking my heart right at the end of the game, but only after having my expectations far exceeded from a day of fun, hospitality, and lots of tailgating at "The Rez". All of the sudden, an older gentleman with bright white hair stuffed under a bright red baseball cap walked over to us The thing was that, in place of the expected "W" on his hat, there was a large block "N" proudly embroidered on it. We were all a bit wary, but he seemed nice enough and started asking our small group of friends what was wrong. Eventually you’ll move past 2nd grade reading comprehension books. Just keep at it! He then proceeded to tell us that his wife had decided to stay at their tailgate instead of coming to the game. Each meeting of teams comes with a game and a score, but it also comes with hundreds of stories and exchanges that build something much more important over time. Some posts are a bit longer by nature. If you don't want to read it then don't but it was a great story and a worthwhile post if you ask me. Thanks for sharing.  The thing was that, in place of the expected "W" on his hat, there was a large block "N" proudly embroidered on it. These end-of-November matchups between you and Wisconsin or Iowa will, at some point, be huge division and/or playoff elimination games, and we will continue to develop strong bonds between our states and wonderful flagship universities which share so much in common. But, in doing so, he gave our group another chance to have the perfect game day together. With renewed excitement, we scanned our tickets, then hurried up the stairs of the stadium to our seats all together.  Your team and mine together.

• Fire 1
3 minutes ago, admo said:

first grade reading been going good so far to me.  2nd grade reading seems futuristic. 

And I do want to read more, by nature, as long as it can be, by nature.  I really believe this new thread is for real, from another big ten west school (maybe decked out in badger gear, but not saying).  And, I Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm looking forward to the game next weekend in Madison. Our team will be fools if they don't prepare as hard as they have all season for the matchup against Nebraska. I fully expect this to be one of the most difficult wins to pull off of the year, and would not be surprised at all to see the Huskers catch the Badgers off their game. (That being said, I hope it does not happen!) All of the sudden, an older gentleman with bright white hair stuffed under a bright red baseball cap walked over to us The thing was that, in place of the expected "W" on his hat, there was a large block "N" proudly embroidered on it. The Nebraska brand and legend will always have power: not because of the national championships or Big 8 championships, but because of the Nebraska fans that I experienced nearly 10 years ago and continue to see to this day. That can never be destroyed, and while these past few years have been tough, it's merely a drop in the bucket of time of all of our universities' storied programs. Husker fans were as nice as advertised and we made many friends that day. We played a ton of beer pong, a weird frisbee/pole game I had never seen, and even grabbed lunch at the Haymarket. Mind you, this was about a $300+ ticket at the time for one of the most highly anticipated Big Ten matchups of the season as it was in Nebraska's second year in the conference. It was the first time Wisconsin had played in Lincoln since the 70s. I left with Joel Stave breaking my heart right at the end of the game, but only after having my expectations far exceeded from a day of fun, hospitality, and lots of tailgating at "The Rez". All of the sudden, an older gentleman with bright white hair stuffed under a bright red baseball cap walked over to us The thing was that, in place of the expected "W" on his hat, there was a large block "N" proudly embroidered on it. We were all a bit wary, but he seemed nice enough and started asking our small group of friends what was wrong. Eventually you’ll move past 2nd grade reading comprehension books. Just keep at it! He then proceeded to tell us that his wife had decided to stay at their tailgate instead of coming to the game. Each meeting of teams comes with a game and a score, but it also comes with hundreds of stories and exchanges that build something much more important over time. Some posts are a bit longer by nature. If you don't want to read it then don't but it was a great story and a worthwhile post if you ask me. Thanks for sharing.  The thing was that, in place of the expected "W" on his hat, there was a large block "N" proudly embroidered on it. These end-of-November matchups between you and Wisconsin or Iowa will, at some point, be huge division and/or playoff elimination games, and we will continue to develop strong bonds between our states and wonderful flagship universities which share so much in common. But, in doing so, he gave our group another chance to have the perfect game day together. With renewed excitement, we scanned our tickets, then hurried up the stairs of the stadium to our seats all together.  Your team and mine together.

Alright seriously, the board only has so much ink. :lol:

• Oh Yeah! 1