Underwhelmed

29 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I never debated that they don’t have those things. But talent and coaching wins games. If we have the advantage in talent then we are getting out coached. In game and preparing for the game. Preparing in the offseason. You name it 

A plus B doesn't always equal C

In fairness to your point though, there is a reason Frost fired the 4 assistants he did 

11 hours ago, TheSker said:

That too many people look through a 1993 lens and that in 2021 all B1G teams have elite coaches, facilities and resources.

If everyone has it then it's not elite.  It's average.   I don't know if there's one Big Ten team who has an elite coach.

That being said, the point you were trying to argue still stands, Nebraska has better athletes than most of the teams we play.  For the time being at least.  With Frost's inability to get it done,  the days of out-recruiting most of our schedule may be coming to an end.  Which, to me, is the most alarming part of having the program held hostage by the good old boys club.  Where will we be when the Purdues of the world legitimately have more talent then us?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

In games involving schemes and strategy and mid-game adjustments and play-calling, Scott Frost has been consistently out-coached in his four years at Nebraska. We have lost to teams without elite coaches and with comparable player talent. 

I'm looking at this through a 2021 lens, because that's where we are at the moment. 

I think the last four years have been chock full of  "wake-up calls" but I am still stupidly hopefully open-minded to the possibility that a new infusion of coaching, players and urgency might make something click.