Rumored coaching jobs and salaries....

lo country

16 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Tucker is getting trucked by OSU. Still think that he's worth the money?

Haha.  Wondering what the admn is thinking now.  And I know that you can't really compare, but our D looks legit comparing our performance and theirs....Also our O looks a lot better comparing the two performances.

18 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Tucker is getting trucked by OSU. Still think that he's worth the money?

I’ll be honest, watching MSU get smoked gives me just a little comfort in keeping Frost. We’ve had an absolutely brutal season but it’s been awesome to be in every game. Sucks that we can’t seem to catch enough breaks to get over the hump and get some momentum going but I don’t missed getting steam rolled by good teams.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Farms said:

I’ll be honest, watching MSU get smoked gives me just a little comfort in keeping Frost. We’ve had an absolutely brutal season but it’s been awesome to be in every game. Sucks that we can’t seem to catch enough breaks to get over the hump and get some momentum going but I don’t missed getting steam rolled by good teams.

Our defense us severely underrated, its a shame our offensive line and special teams let them down this year.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

Michigan screwed that game up. They also got hosed over by that overturned sack fumble score in the endzone. 

I had heard there was a bad call which changed the game in Michigan State's favor. I didn't see any of the 2nd half of that game, as I was tailgating for the NU-Purdue game in Lincoln

MSU's season this year reminds me of Riley's 2nd season at NU. Smoke and mirrors to get to a great record 2/3 thru the season, but getting smoked in games at the end of the season. At least NU didn't offer Riley a 10-year contract during that season. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Decked said:

I hope they are ready next year. New special teams guys, OC, etc. And losing a lot of good players. 

Unsure how we will look, BUT IMO I think the D staff has done a much better job of developing the players and getting guys playing time to develop more experienced depth.  Anxious to see how Gifford does in place of JoJo today.  Looks like he's playing about 20-25 lbs lighter...

2 minutes ago, Farms said:

Best defense since 09 with a 4 year starting QB and we’re starting down the barrel of a 3 win season. A bit scary.

There's no denying this.  Wasted on O.  Ironically, much like the 2009 D.

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That 2009 team had the best kicker/punter in NU history. Put Alex Henery on this year's NU team and I think NU has a few more wins. 

O and ST's doomed this team this year.

12 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I know people harp on the place kicking (and rightfully so) but NU's crappy punting has killed NU just as much this year. 

I don't know of any area of ST's that we were satisfactory in.  If I am reading correct we averaged approx 16 yards per KO return and less than 3 on punt returns.....I wonder how many times we took the KO at the 5 and got it out to the 21 instead of taking the automatic yardage to the 25.