Four of the same kind

tmfr15

Just when you thought we hit rock bottom, and in the past four years, that’s been frequent, things do in fact get worse.  Think what it must have been like for Iowa fans when KF fired his OC and hired his son. Head shaking went on. I am sure of that even in apathetic Iowa. 

Speaking of Iowa, we all knew Frank “the tanked” was OL coach in Iowa. He is the fill in guy for us, or maybe nothing is quite as permanent as that which is temporary. 

Ron was an RB coach before. Would he  be open to doing it again? I think he would. 

As for the OC in name at least, and the QB coach, maybe they are young and have “fresh ideas”

All are cheap. And assistant coaches and an OC from elsewhere are probably not. And they start coaching immediately and get a “jump start” on next year. 

What if our next year is like the four from before with the same four who were here already. 

Crazy? Maybe. Out of the realm of possibility seeing how things have gone? Can’t rule it out. 

16 minutes ago, tmfr15 said:

Just when you thought we hit rock bottom, and in the past four years, that’s been frequent, things do in fact get worse.  Think what it must have been like for Iowa fans when KF fired his OC and hired his son. Head shaking went on. I am sure of that even in apathetic Iowa. 

Speaking of Iowa, we all knew Frank “the tanked” was OL coach in Iowa. He is the fill in guy for us, or maybe nothing is quite as permanent as that which is temporary. 

Ron was an RB coach before. Would he  be open to doing it again? I think he would. 

As for the OC in name at least, and the QB coach, maybe they are young and have “fresh ideas”

All are cheap. And assistant coaches and an OC from elsewhere are probably not. And they start coaching immediately and get a “jump start” on next year. 

What if our next year is like the four from before with the same four who were here already. 

Crazy? Maybe. Out of the realm of possibility seeing how things have gone? Can’t rule it out. 

...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have no clue what I just read. 

I keep thinking there are a few missing paragraphs to start.  

I did like, nothing is quite as permanent as that which is temporary.  Almost as good as one of my favorite quotes.  "Nothing is quite as tall as that which is not too short"-Dahli Lamma

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, lo country said:

I keep thinking there are a few missing paragraphs to start.  

I did like, nothing is quite as permanent as that which is temporary.  Almost as good as one of my favorite quotes.  "Nothing is quite as tall as that which is not too short"-Dahli Lamma

I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
Mark Twain
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1