*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread, Yall ***

admo

1 minute ago, Decked said:

We really just gave this dude another chance and he is gonna go 3-9 on year four. Probably his most talented team overall. The defense will get worse next year thanks to gradation/guys leaving early. If Martinez comes back Frost will be 100% fired after this year. 90% if he doesn’t. Scott is not a good coach. Lack of depth at QB has killed us. 

Any other dude not named Frost would be gone.  Listening to Trev, this is the only reason he got another year.  If Frost were to hire a big time OC, Herman, Tony Elliot, Billy Napier, and just be an OC we might have a shot. If not, next year I see 4 wins and street fights in the rest.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

His downfall may end up being not cutting Austin, Verduzco and Held loose a year ago.  

Correct. Also losers. There is a reason Verdu was at the FCS level for his entire time. Held & Austin wouldn’t have gotten looked at if they didn’t have an N next to their names. Held was a junior college coach before that. At least Austin had a respectable job before being hired. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, lo country said:

Any other dude not named Frost would be gone.  Listening to Trev, this is the only reason he got another year.  If Frost were to hire a big time OC, Herman, Tony Elliot, Billy Napier, and just be an OC we might have a shot. If not, next year I see 4 wins and street fights in the rest.

Nobody disagrees. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Herman will not take and OC job.  

He should have been the 2022 HC

I'd bring him here and let him know he is it in 2023.  This crap is just ridiculous.  year 4 and no offensive depth.  Horrible clock management.  Play calling, penalties, inability to see the field with open players.... Not one designed rollout to nullify the pressure....

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The defender never made a play on the ball made contact.  Clear pass Interference.  Actually wasn’t even a hard call to make.  

I agree.  Defender didn't play the ball.  Got there way early.  I expect nothing less from the B1G.  We probably wouldn't have taken advantage of it anyway.  Why the hell not throw it to your 6'9" NFL bound best pass catcher?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, lo country said:

I'd bring him here and let him know he is it in 2023.  This crap is just ridiculous.  year 4 and no offensive depth.  Horrible clock management.  Play calling, penalties, inability to see the field with open players.... Not one designed rollout to nullify the pressure....

He will be hired this December

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, lo country said:

If I am Frost, I am looking at a wholesale offensive scheme change.  5-19 and sh!tting ones pants consistently in the red zone, recalls a HUGE change.

I sure hope so.

It boggles my mind that a man that played in Tom Osborne's offense struggles so much in designing an offense around a power running game, and staying commited to the run game.

At lease we all know now next year is win big or bye-bye.

• Plus1 1