*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread, Yall ***

admo

PLEASE stop mentioning Herman and Napier for coordinator positions. Both guys will be up for top-tier HC positions in the near future, and it would be a step down for either to come here. Itd be an insult to offer a coordinator position... truth be told, there's a distinct possibility that neither of them would even be nterested in our HC position if it were offered.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

God damn some of you all need to get bent. We scored more points against Wisconsin than almost anyone else this year. We looked good in the red zone against the NUMBER 1 defense nationally for the first time this year. 

Losing sucks, but this was a damn good game. 

Moral victory!!! 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 3
1 minute ago, BoNeyard said:

Does coach Osborne really talk to Frost or offer suggestions? I think Osborne respects the whole thing so much he won’t dare give advice to Frost on what to do, as if in some way it would be disrespectful. But seriously coach Osborne, time to be a coach again and coach Frost.

Can we please just let the man be retired before he goes to the big stadium.   

• Oh Yeah! 1

Every week it is a different excuse for us. If the special teams played well…if Martinez did not throw interceptions…if we did not commit stupid fouls at the worst possible instances…if our defense tackled better…if we ran better…if we could trust our kicker…if…if…if…

let us face it. This is all on Frost. He is the HC and he is responsible for this s#!tshow. All Trev alberts did is delay the inevitable and save half of Frost’s buyout. Nothing is going to change and next year with an easier schedule, we will still find ways to lose. Look at how creative we were today…I cannot believe we have to go through another year of this excruciating pain just so Trev can save some money. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

God damn some of you all need to get bent. We scored more points against Wisconsin than almost anyone else this year. We looked good in the red zone against the NUMBER 1 defense nationally for the first time this year. 

And once again even despite the L it was.  I thought we were going to come out like we did against Minny.  Instead it came down to the final play.

We really missed Daniels and Domann today. 

I have nothing to say about the missed call.  Typical at this point...

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

Does coach Osborne really talk to Frost or offer suggestions? I think Osborne respects the whole thing so much he won’t dare give advice to Frost on what to do, as if in some way it would be disrespectful. But seriously coach Osborne, time to be a coach again and coach Frost.

I think Osbourne is done. Move on.

3 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

This was a game of us finding a way to lose. Sound familiar? 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

It was a damn good game.

We still lost.

To quote Herm Edwards: "You play to win the game."

I agree with you losing sucks, and but we can still acknowledge that it was a fun game to watch while also still analyzing why we keep always losing these close games.

• Plus1 2