*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread, Yall ***

admo

37 minutes ago, Todd from Breaking Bad said:

would y'all really have felt better with getting the DPI call, scoring a touchdown, then the PK finding a way to kick the PAT backwards?

I would have felt better getting the DPI, scoring, then fumbling the 2 point conversion and losing by 3 when Wisconsin ran it back. The frustrating thing is that some teams get those calls when the game is on the line even when they aren't warranred. Nebraska doesn't. Ever. Even when they are warranted. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

Why drop AM in the pocket the last 4 plays. Why not run a QB draw or a rollout with the option of AM running. AM can run. The straight drop is the Husker's worst play. Mind numbing.

3 timeouts and over a minute left, but we didn't run it once? Very frustrating. Not to mention Tore and Allen on the sideline for most of the possession in Wisconsin's territory.

8 minutes ago, ZRod said:

3 timeouts and over a minute left, but we didn't run it once? Very frustrating. Not to mention Tore and Allen on the sideline for most of the possession in Wisconsin's territory.

Only listened while driving, but announcer said that Toure took himself out. 

8 minutes ago, ZRod said:

And this is why I am concerned regardless of OC/OL etc....Hoping that Frost truly takes a "face of the program" approach and let's the staff run everything moving forward.  I hurt armed QB, dropping back into the pocket against a D that was completely teeing off on our OL with 3 time outs.....SMH

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, lo country said:

And this is why I am concerned regardless of OC/OL etc....Hoping that Frost truly takes a "face of the program" approach and let's the staff run everything moving forward.  I hurt armed QB, dropping back into the pocket against a D that was completely teeing off on our OL with 3 time outs.....SMH

He called an ok game (minus the last minute or so), but he's too conservative too often. Had two shots to open it up before half and get up a score, but we try to run the clock out on both series. Would have been nice to be up at half and get the ball back...