Go Beat Iowa - Signed, Gopher Fans

Dano564

7 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I think you have an alterior motive for wanting us to beat iowa and truly dont give a s#!t.  Take your problems elseware were full up.

Of course Gopher fan has an ulterior motive, but who the f*ck cares! We NEED to beat Iowa, the message is clear and concise. If we lose on Friday, we should never play on the Friday after thanksgiving again. It's over.

23 minutes ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Yeah...cuz the go-fears did such a good job of beating them this year...

We dominated time of possession. Dominated running game. Etc.

But PJ decided to not go for TD's or not pass very much.

We played scared.

Frost doesn't play scared.  You can do what Purdue did to Iowa.  

Iowa is a better matchup for Nebraska than Wisconsin.

Iowa's defense is good, but not as good as WI, and not good enough against your offense.

Your defense is plenty good enough to slow down their offense.

Iowa 20

Nebraska 35.

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
33 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Iowa's offense is beyond pathetic.  Wisconsin is a much better team.  We should beat Iowa by 14. But we probably turn it over twice, give up a huge punt return and lose instead to the poop turkeys.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I think Frost stays aggressive and even with a thrown pick-six you could still win 20-35.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dano564 said:

We played scared.

Iowa's defense is good, but not as good as WI, and not good enough against your offense.

Iowa 20

Nebraska 35.

1 hour ago, Dano564 said:

I think Frost stays aggressive and even with a thrown pick-six you could still win 20-35.

It is apparent you have no idea what you’re talking about. Have you watched even one Nebraska game?

45 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

It is apparent you have no idea what you’re talking about. Have you watched even one Nebraska game?

Nebraska matches up very well against Iowa.

MN was able to run on them.

WI controlled Iowa.

Nebraska needs to just go out and get a lead.  

Iowa can run the ball okay, but not as good as WI.  Their offense isn't great.  This is a game where even if Nebraska makes a mistake or two, Iowa won't be able to pull away by a lot.  Just don't allow the big plays like MN allowed, and catch the two INT's when Iowa throws them to you instead of dropping them like MN did.

I've watched a lot of Nebraska games.  The defense is sound.  Better than the last few years.  Offense can still put up points, but usually too late.  Just get a fast start and put the game away.

1 minute ago, Dano564 said:

Nebraska matches up very well against Iowa.

MN was able to run on them.

WI controlled Iowa.

Nebraska needs to just go out and get a lead.  

Iowa can run the ball okay, but not as good as WI.  Their offense isn't great.  This is a game where even if Nebraska makes a mistake or two, Iowa won't be able to pull away by a lot.  Just don't allow the big plays like MN allowed, and catch the two INT's when Iowa throws them to you instead of dropping them like MN did.

I've watched a lot of Nebraska games.  The defense is sound.  Better than the last few years.  Offense can still put up points, but usually too late.  Just get a fast start and put the game away.

Oh, if that’s all there is to it. We’ll just get out to a big lead and put them away. The bulletproof plan that has been eluding us for years and has not happened once in the Frost regime. Wish I would’ve thought of this myself.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Dano564 said:

We played scared.

Iowa 20

Nebraska 35.

You actually said that in public?

We do not play to win here…we play to keep games close and lose by one score…if you want a win, beat Wisconsin yourselves next week and stop asking us for the impossible. 

can you imagine the nerve on this guy expecting us to beat a ranked opponent? Jeez…the nerve…what next? He will expect our special teams to make a field goal or return a punt for a TD…where does it end?

• Plus1 2