Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

36 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I wonder if Max Duggan would be looking to leave TCU.  Patterson is already out, and while he's not a "wow" QB, he may be good option for someone new.  Also, I don't know what Florida's QB depth chart is like, with Mullen now gone.

Ha, I just asked about Duggan in the portal thread and I cane on here to say Anthony Richardson from Florida. My son is a Gator fan and said Richardson has removed all Gator info from his profiles and bios on social media 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Otterpop said:

Why do you come on here to be negative.

Because I have been frustrated for about two decades...I believe I have earned the right to be critical. To be honest. To long for a return to the days where we win conference games against anyone not named Northwestern. We suck. That is demonstrable fact. We don't have to suck, but we do. It's that simple. I watch tons of bowl games, and I generally cheer for our conference, but I am tired of watching our rivals play in bowls and we have to beg for a bid with less than 6 wins because...our fans piss away their money??? Whatever. I'm bitter, I'm frustrated.

4 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Because I have been frustrated for about two decades...I believe I have earned the right to be critical. To be honest. To long for a return to the days where we win conference games against anyone not named Northwestern. We suck. That is demonstrable fact. We don't have to suck, but we do. It's that simple. I watch tons of bowl games, and I generally cheer for our conference, but I am tired of watching our rivals play in bowls and we have to beg for a bid with less than 6 wins because...our fans piss away their money??? Whatever. I'm bitter, I'm frustrated.

Dont Be Bitter Be Better GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 2
13 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

HAHAHAHA...why would anyone transfer here? Now? to play? maybe...but playing on a losing team isn't exactly the direct path to the NFL.

Because players want to go somewhere they can start immediately. With the talent we are losing and possibly AM leaving there will be lots of opportunity. Worked out OK for Toure.

And I agree with the others. There are plenty of threads here where you can vent to heart's content. No need to come into this thread and drop a big steaming load.

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, HANC said:

Ha, I just asked about Duggan in the portal thread and I cane on here to say Anthony Richardson from Florida. My son is a Gator fan and said Richardson has removed all Gator info from his profiles and bios on social media 

I have no idea who is on Florida, but the way the players have quit under Mullen, I would expect a decent exodus in Gainesville this winter. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

So, it makes you feel better to drag everyone else down?

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1