Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

7 minutes ago, Decked said:

Something to keep an eye on: 

Sean Dillon & Ryan Callaghan weren’t following Dillon Gabriel as soon as I saw he entered the portal. They are now. I really don’t think Adrian is coming back. 

Know some that follow UCF. They think Dillon may be a Tennessee target with Heupel. He likes to really gamble and chuck it around. Is not a runner. I’d like to see more of a running game. No QB is going to arm his way to wins with us and navigate the Big 10 alive with throwing it only.

• Plus1 2

23 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Know some that follow UCF. They think Dillon may be a Tennessee target with Heupel. He likes to really gamble and chuck it around. Is not a runner. I’d like to see more of a running game. No QB is going to arm his way to wins with us and navigate the Big 10 alive with throwing it only.

Michigan just beat the brakes off OSU by running.  Looked good doing it.  Their OL, DE's and RB...damn.  Amazing we are 3-9 and did so well against the teams we lost to.  I have no answers.