Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

4 minutes ago, theknife said:

How so? He's making 1.2 million and probably could get a G5 HC  job if he wanted it. 

I think he was saying Gabriel will want to go to Ole Miss. I have heard that Gabriel really wanted Lebby as HC at UCF. Now that he is at Ole Miss, it makes sense he goes there because they will be in need of a qb.

I do not know what transfer qb we get but Gabriel probably doesn't come here. I am okay with that. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I think he was saying Gabriel will want to go to Ole Miss. I have heard that Gabriel really wanted Lebby as HC at UCF. Now that he is at Ole Miss, it makes sense he goes there because they will be in need of a qb.

I do not know what transfer qb we get but Gabriel probably doesn't come here. I am okay with that. 

Ohhhhhh, yeah. My bad. 

On 11/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, Cobra Kai said:

WR wish list:

I have one...as I think we have a good room and lots of young talent there.  We need a touré type guy...and there's only one currently out there.

Jadan Blue-Temple

169 catches 1672 yards, 10 tds.  Track guy, lightly recruited out of HS due to playing only 1 year...dudes electric and can take the top off the defense...like touré but perhaps faster....this is the only play here, imo.

Temple’s coach is out. We should go for this kid.

• Plus1 1