Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

22 hours ago, chamrocck said:

How many guys do we have room from the portal? 

At the moment we're at 79 scholarships.  That's with Jurgens still on the list.  So we can take nine more guys (6 + over-sign by 3) plus however many more guys exit.  Probably 3-4 more HS guys so we can probably take 5ish transfers if we find guys we like.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

There was a comment over the weekend on some social media site, I can't remember which, but the former BellWest QB, now at IWCC, stated that Rattler was in Lincoln for an unoffical visit.  I would think there would be a lot more talk about that if true.   But I'm sure the BellWest QB still talks to Xavier Betts, so there may be some small chance that this is true.

6 minutes ago, sho said:

There was a comment over the weekend on some social media site, I can't remember which, but the former BellWest QB, now at IWCC, stated that Rattler was in Lincoln for an unoffical visit.  I would think there would be a lot more talk about that if true.   But I'm sure the BellWest QB still talks to Xavier Betts, so there may be some small chance that this is true.

thought I saw somewhere Rattler is going to UCLA