Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

3 hours ago, sho said:

No worries.  Always good to have more verification.   The only thought is he would be heading to the Pac-12.  I am assuming an Arizona school, many think UCLA.   Not sure how I'd feel if he ended up in Lincoln.

With Jayden Daniels coming back for his senior year at ASU, I think that killed the chance of Rattler going there. I honestly can't seem him going to that dumpster fire in Tucson, but I'm biased. UCLA would make sense, especially to play against the coach who benched him every year in a rivalry game. 

9 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

With Jayden Daniels coming back for his senior year at ASU, I think that killed the chance of Rattler going there. I honestly can't seem him going to that dumpster fire in Tucson, but I'm biased. UCLA would make sense, especially to play against the coach who benched him every year in a rivalry game. 

I think Rattler would be a great add to NU.  He is a very good player and can run most offenses. And if he came, he’d be just as popular as AM and maybe better QB.   

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I think Rattler would be a great add to NU.  He is a very good player and can run most offenses. And if he came, he’d be just as popular as AM and maybe better QB.   

Very possible, I'm just not a fan. Between people that I know back in AZ and how he appeared on QB1, just gives off huge diva vibes. I'm very curious to see how he responds after losing his job to a (very talented) freshman. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Decked said:

The UVA center is better than Cam. Not a dig on him. He’s just highly rated 

58 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

He may like the idea of coming here and beating OU next year 

He lost his job with 5 star wrs and great pass protection.  Add in the big12 doesn’t play defense…. He wouldn’t make it… we’d be better off with another year of 2am over him.