Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

1 hour ago, Decked said:

Who’s the big 12 transfer visiting this weekend? Front page of N 247 board

Not sure who that is, as I don’t pay for the site.. However, I’m hearing Rattler and TE Strogner from OU are making visits together now. This comes from a very credible source that knows they’ll be together at Mizzou in the next few days. I wonder if they also find their way to Lincoln around that same time? 

32 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Not sure who that is, as I don’t pay for the site.. However, I’m hearing Rattler and TE Strogner from OU are making visits together now. This comes from a very credible source that knows they’ll be together at Mizzou in the next few days. I wonder if they also find their way to Lincoln around that same time? 

Rattler was in Lincoln this past weekend, not sure if Strogner was with him, or if they are planning a return visit to Lincoln.

1 minute ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

Do we know do this to be factual? If Rattler was in town you would have thought Huskerboard and Twitter would have exploded. Yes i do want Rattler and Stogner. :) 

Rattler doesn't have the right attitude imo. Wish him the best elsewhere but I hope we get somebody who is more humble.

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Rattler doesn't have the right attitude imo. Wish him the best elsewhere but I hope we get somebody who is more humble.

Martinez had the perfect attitude that led to 4 straight losing seasons. Don't get me wrong I love Martinez but Rattler wasnt a front runner for the Heisman for no apparent reason. I imagine he will be a little humble now too after Riley chose a freshman and instead of getting ready for the NFL Draft hes looking for a college to play for. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

Martinez had the perfect attitude that led to 4 straight losing seasons. Don't get me wrong I love Martinez but Rattler wasnt a front runner for the Heisman for no apparent reason. I imagine he will be a little humble now too after Riley chose a freshman and instead of getting ready for the NFL Draft hes looking for a college to play for. 

Martinez was a heisman candidate after his freshman year too. Lets see Rattler play on the squads Adrian had and put Martinez on the Oklahoma roster and see how that works out for them respectively. Oklahoma has been a juggernaut, not really a fair comparison imo but go ahead with it. Think Rattler would tear a team like ours apart because it would be everyone elses fault. Just my 2 cents but my 2 cents is monopoly money so take it for what its worth. 

Also not even sure what it has to do with Martinez. There are other transfer QBs who will likely be less of a diva than Rattler. The kid is talented but talent only gets you so far.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2