Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

51 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I'm game for like a 20 dollar a month subscription to pay players. I mean sponsor them 

Is it time to get Sally Struthers out of retirement?

"For only twenty dollars a month, you can sponsor a D-1 college athlete like these" 

*cue sad music and montage of sad football players*

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I'm game for like a 20 dollar a month subscription to pay players. I mean sponsor them 

$20 might be a little steep... $10 per month is doable and likely more subscriptions too.  ($1000 monthly) Then actually sell donation tags from the states local businesses at say $25 per month for single line sponsor name, $50 for random board popups and $100 home screen ads.. Should equate to another $1000 plus monthly... That's $2000+ monthly to sponsor say 5 OL or 4 DL.. 

I'd subscribe at $10 per month but not anything higher.. got my retirement to consider :p

Spencer Rattler’s ‘Likes’ On Social Media Show He Might Be Headed To The Big Ten

Total speculation but who knows. Have to wait and see what happens but the coaches seem intent on adding a QB or maybe 2 from the portal

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/12/08/spencer-rattlers-likes-on-social-media-show-he-might-be-headed-to-the-big-ten-pic/

• Oh Yeah! 2
2 hours ago, GSG said:

Is it time to get Sally Struthers out of retirement?

"For only twenty dollars a month, you can sponsor a D-1 college athlete like these" 

*cue sad music and montage of sad football players*

For 50 can I bring him home to play with the kids? 

• Oh Yeah! 1