Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

1 hour ago, admo said:

I feel ignorant.  I had to read up on who Brennan is.  After researching, and viewing a highlight clip or two, I realize I still don't know who he is. 

Brennan is really good; he just hasn't been able to stay healthy. He's finally been able to put on some weight, though. He would've been LSU's starter this past season but he went fishing over the summer, slipped on the dock, and broke his arm. Many LSU fans didn't want him to leave, and had he chosen to stay, with Johnson's departure there's a good chance he could've been their starter next year. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Cornbred said:

I was told today that we cancelled a flight for a QB we were after because Rattler is N

If I'm Frost I would take him in a New Jersey minute!  He's one-and-done anyway (maybe 2-and-done)

I mean, I kind of want to win 8 or 9 games next year. 

Heck yeah bring him on baby!

GettyImages-1293837160.jpg

lead_rattler.jpg

spencer-rattler---tx---hat.jpg

AR-201219403.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

• Oh Yeah! 4

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sam McKewon commented about a potential QB who could enter the portal who would be the #1 target for NU. Sam didn't name names b/c the kid hasn't put himself in the portal yet. I wonder who Sam is referring to. Sam probably got the name from the NU coaches, but can't say anything until this kid announces his intentions. 

I had heard this was Johnson from LSU, who put his name in today

7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sam McKewon commented about a potential QB who could enter the portal who would be the #1 target for NU. Sam didn't name names b/c the kid hasn't put himself in the portal yet. I wonder who Sam is referring to. Sam probably got the name from the NU coaches, but can't say anything until this kid announces his intentions. 

Other than pizza mozzarella, Sam don't know s#!t!

Having said that, can Sam say something soon? :lol:chuckleshuffle

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, HANC said:

I had heard this was Johnson from LSU, who put his name in today

Living in south Louisiana and seeing both play many, many times, I'd choose Brennan over Johnson. Johnson has more years of remaining eligibility, though. He's a Florida State lean, from what I'm hearing.

I just worry about Brennan's health. That's been the knock on him his entire career, and our O-line isn't exactly top-notch.

33 minutes ago, admo said:

Yall, srsly....  OU and Riley had their anus so tight, that if you lose 1or 2 games the world is over.

Rattler is like Texas A&M Johnny Manziel. With a better arm.  You know who hated playing Manziel?  Nick Saban

And we just wanna beat Iowa lol

Not only that, but it’s real easy to bench him when your backup is Caleb Williams and not Ryker Fife.

• Oh Yeah! 1