Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

20 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Living in south Louisiana and seeing both play many, many times, I'd choose Brennan over Johnson. Johnson has more years of remaining eligibility, though. He's a Florida State lean, from what I'm hearing.

I just worry about Brennan's health. That's been the knock on him his entire career, and our O-line isn't exactly top-notch.

We are on a one year deal right now with this staff. We have a new offensive staff which includes a new O line coach. We, hopefully, will get some linemen in the portal. 

We can not be picking our portal skilled players assuming our O line is as bad as last year. 

• Fire 1
8 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Rattler was never in Nebraska. He has not spoken to our staff. He was at UCLA today. This source is VERY credible. 

Read on on one of the many Reddit-Rattler threads  that he’s  UCLA. Post was 45 minutes ago. Doesn’t mean anything, but that’s the first UCLA mention in a few days. 

6 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Rattler was never in Nebraska. He has not spoken to our staff. He was at UCLA today. This source is VERY credible. 

Never? Wrong.

We DGAF about his whereabouts today.  Can we live a little tonight??!   We got NW to worry about in Dublin :facepalm:

• Haha 1