Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Ward is likely Ole Miss bound. Nix I believe already knows where he is going. No idea about slovis 

Ole Miss seems like the big domino to fall. That was a very attractive spot, I can definitely see why Ward would end up there. Texas got Ewers. South Carolina got Rattler. Nebraska, FSU, UCLA, Pitt, Cal, KSU, maybe LSU seem like the big players left looking right now. 

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Ole Miss seems like the big domino to fall. That was a very attractive spot, I can definitely see why Ward would end up there. Texas got Ewers. South Carolina got Rattler. Nebraska, FSU, UCLA, Pitt, Cal, KSU, maybe LSU seem like the big players left looking right now. 

Auburn & Florida also on Ward

UCLA will likely get Gabriel

Martinez to KSU

LSU ??

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Slovis started following a ton of our staff (along with a few other high profile schools). Safe to say we are in pursuit, and in the group of schools he would consider. 

Slovis is a real QB, highly accurate, good mechanics, gets ball out quickly, will get drafted. I have seen him a lot. He is not a runner and would be different direction for us. But he can get dudes the ball. I would go for this.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
20 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Slovis is a real QB, highly accurate, good mechanics, gets ball out quickly, will get drafted. I have seen him a lot. He is not a runner and would be different direction for us. But he can get dudes the ball. I would go for this.

I don’t know much about Slovis but he doesn’t have to be super fleet of foot. If he is just somewhat of a threat to run the ball it would help get the wideouts and tight ends open in space