Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

7 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

In your opinion.  To differ is to be called names [ya, I know, part of the greatest fans on earth cluc, right?].  Have any statement to make toward @Toe or @jjhusker?

It's a forum to express views guys.  Cam was an underperformer ... as I see it.

That’s okay, we just let you know (as we see it) that you were wrong. No need to play the martyr. Just please try to have better takes. There’s a reason you catch grief over so many things.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, Undone said:

I'm guessing that this is more of a sour grapes take more than anything.

"Young men" should be able to make decisions on where they go to school and play football.

I don't know, this has turned into a complete s#!t show.  We've got what we wanted....a watered down version of the NFL where really, the only thing that identifies a team is the jersey. 

It's even going to get worse though as there is no binding contract signed which at least the NFL has.  Soon enough someone will challenge the one free transfer rule.  Throw in a 12 team playoff and the NIL deals and the game we loved, based on traditional rivalries, is all but in the past.  

18 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

That’s okay, we just let you know (as we see it) that you were wrong. No need to play the martyr. Just please try to have better takes. There’s a reason you catch grief over so many things.

JJ, you are a hoot for sure.  A shining example of a human.  Glad to know you whit and charm.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm wondering if these student athletes will lose course credits when they transfer, as some universities come with different academic standards and degree requirements.

Just kidding.

"We ain't come here to play school." - That guy from Ohio State 

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2