Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

13 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Jay Ducker is a stud running back.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind being turned into a future NFL draft pick like Goodson was.

Failed attempt at humor since Jay only caught one pass last year for NIU. 218 rushing attempts and 1 pass. He’d fit perfectly in Iowa’s offense.

edit: I’m still kind of tweaked at Keagan for his comments. It’s pointless and selfish, I know. I hope we beat Iowa the rest of the time he’s there. It should have happened this year. :bang

Edited by Courtesy Flush
  • Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Does that mean he’s trying to get him to follow Keagan to Iowa? Maybe they could take their 111th ranked passing attack to below 100th. That would be special. 

Sure would take their record and that sh!tty offense....I find it hard to talk trash about a school we haven't beaten since Bo  got fired.  After seeing where Iowa was as a program..

3 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Very good points. I’ll still talk s#!t about Iowa, but those are very good points. 

I don't mind talking s#!t about Iowa, but I also get why kids from Omaha end up there. It more has to do with those kids not being recruited hard enough by NU and Iowa having a better program for the past 7 years. It sucks to admit, but it's true. 

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don't mind talking s#!t about Iowa, but I also get why kids from Omaha end up there. It more has to do with those kids not being recruited hard enough by NU and Iowa having a better program for the past 7 years. It sucks to admit, but it's true. 

We definitely have a lot of ground to make up in Omaha over the next few years. I hate seeing them go out of state.

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Maybe Frosty should have recruited his son, and you wouldn't be so butt hurt. 

Tell you that you didn’t pay attention to recruiting without telling me that you didn’t pay attention to recruiting….ColoradoHusk will go first 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1