Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

52 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I agree. Of the talked about options, Thompson is the most impressive to me regarding mechanics and mobility. He was lighting it up at Texas til he got a hand injury.  His Texas team put up 48 points against the same Oklahoma team that we only scored 16 against.

I was critical untiI found out about the bolded.  hard to throw when you can barely hold the ball.  I'm just so used to (like/want) a mobile QB.  Hoping that Whip and Frost can create a hybrid O that blends a strong passing and running attack (shaded towards the run game:D)

On 12/20/2021 at 1:54 PM, admo said:

Slovis NIL comes from American Eagle, which has it's head-quarters right down the street from Pitt :)

;)

On 12/20/2021 at 1:57 PM, admo said:

This would be a great get IMO.  I am not sold on the rumor to TCU is set in stone.  He would have to compete with returning starter Max Duggan, and the super talented Chandler Morris (son of coach Chad Morris).

Also noting that HCSF heavily recruited Thompson during his last season at UCF.  So they do have history.

He's from Oklahoma.  His dad played QB at OU against the Huskers (Charles Thompson).

Get him here, or we done.

:throw

• Oh Yeah! 2