Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

There was one game which a coach(not sure) mentioned Yant was being punished (not sure if this was the right word) for not going in when we was told to. It was a later game and not Michigan. I know it’s not Michigan because after that game  Frost said that he was pulled for missing a hole on the 3rd quarter.   Of course Rj had an outstanding game, but still one hole got him in the doghouse.  He didn’t screw up big, just got a crossed up a little. 

Or ... he'd been having that problem in practice and when he continues to make the same mistakes he's used up his chances.

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

Frost has also publicly fat shamed him and implied he was lazy. Which says a lot from a coach who refuses to comment on the health status of players. 

I'll take Overly-Dramatic for $2000, Alex.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, TheSker said:

Yant screwed up more than you're trying to make it sound like.....on and off the field.

He needs to become a reliable teammate.  Period.

Yant has a lot going for him. The guy has great potential. He's got to get some things squared away. Where he's screwing up his chances, he has to own it. All of us are wanting him to succeed wouldn't you agree? 

1 hour ago, Decked said:

I think I would save the rest of my scholarships for two OL & two DL if I was N. OL is scaring me. Shorts is out of play. Need much better players. DL staters not good enough & they need more depth. Need the Miami NT. 

It appears that they are not looking for d lineman.  Looks like a rb, o-lineman &

DB.  Totaling 3.  Must be happy with the development on the d line.

4 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

It appears that they are not looking for d lineman.  Looks like a rb, o-lineman &

DB.  Totaling 3.  Must be happy with the development on the d line.

Offered the UT DL who withdrew & the Miami DL is definitely getting an offer. Plus Wingo from Missouri. They want a guy. Probably just not a good enough school to pick up a decent one.