Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

5 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He played at Wisconsin and Barry Alvarez was the AD during that time so anyone who was at Wisconsin during the time of Alvarez is basically our distant cousin, thus one of ours. 

Barry Alvarez has been our de facto AD for 20 years. Maybe we should hire him?

27 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

They would have a great RB and solid OL but what weapons? I think their top 2 WR and TE are gone. 

It would make them more formidable but they don't have anyone that would make an elite secondary have to prep for extensively. His former teammate Mario Williams was rumored to go where Williams went but there was no way on earth he'd go to Wisconsin.

51 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

They would have a great RB and solid OL but what weapons? I think their top 2 WR and TE are gone. 

That OL is the stick that stirs the drink.  They just seem to consistently just wash, rinse and repeat.  Do a great job of developing the talent they do have.  Be interested if they get Williams, will they use his mobility first and passing second.  Reminds me of when they got Russell Wilson. Hoping Raiola will bring some of that OL mentality to NU.  Was really hoping more out of Austin with his Husker ties...Also hoping that all pieces if the O staff will share a same common vision that has all of the parts pulling in the same direction where each position group complements the other.