Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

6 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

What is your BBQ hierarchy between, Carolina, Kansas City, Memphis, and Texas?

Need to specify which part(s) of Carolina you're talking about. Eastern NC, Central/Western NC, and SC all have different styles.

carolinas-1.jpg

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

All the reports are from Harbaughs camp--rumors are he is trying to get the Dolphins to bite.

I think the Vikings have interest but nothing is locked in.

This is what I believe. He is close to the Dolphin’s owner. Dolphins don’t want to hire him “away” from Michigan. Jimmy basically saying he wants out, so Dolphins might as well move in

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Reports from yesterday saying it’s gonna happen 

Thanks homes.

I brought it up on Monday in the "new staff" thread about Harbaugh going to the league and effects on michigan.  If it's gonna happen that's great.

@Minnesota_husker if he goes to the Dolphins I wouldn't be too upset.  They are my AFC team.  Maybe he will get those ugly aqua colors outta there! and get them back to teal, white & orange like they are supposed to be (rant).

1 hour ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

What is your BBQ hierarchy between, Carolina, Kansas City, Memphis, and Texas?

I personally prefer Kansas city, Memphis, Texas and then Carolina.  I like thicker bbq sauces.  most times I will usually take sweet baby rays and add mustard and either hot sauce or red pepper flakes to spice it up a bit.  

1 hour ago, Toe said:

Need to specify which part(s) of Carolina you're talking about. Eastern NC, Central/Western NC, and SC all have different styles.

carolinas-1.jpg

I feel like they are all vinegar bases with tomato, ketchup or mustard added and not the other way around.  There is a place I go and they have all these types out on the table.  I don't hate them I just don't like them very much.