Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

High three-star OLB out of high school.  Committed to UCLA, flipped to Notre Dame, spent one semester at ND then transferred to UCLA.  Now transferring again after seeing limited action as  a true freshman last year.

Sounds like a real prize.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

High three-star OLB out of high school.  Committed to UCLA, flipped to Notre Dame, spent one semester at ND then transferred to UCLA.  Now transferring again after seeing limited action as  a true freshman last year.

Don’t think this is the right one 

46 minutes ago, ndobney said:

We need 5 more o lineman from the portal or I'm going to have to call this off-season a fail. I watched the spring game my grandma would have had 5 sacks

It's possible that both our starting tackles were standing on the sideline. Wouldn't hurt to grab 1 or 2 more tackles if they're quality though

Tackles are the most well paid OL in the NFL for a reason. They are hard to come by.
If wethinks there is some stud in the portal sitting there ready to come in and hail us to pipeline prominence we are sadly mistaken. The best and/or ready OL players are already on their team and are ready to play for that team now. There is no one we could magically pluck from the portal that might fix our problem. Get over it. 

everyone jizzes over a QB, WR, RB, passrusher transfer. But I don’t see a lot of buzz over 4/5 star OL transfers anywhere in the nation,  because they are rare or don’t exist.  

The OL needs to be grown in house. We have what we have. I hope we are healthy and have growth by fall because that could be good enough to win us some games.

No OL is coming in to save us. We got our new QB transfer, WR transfer, Vok was a transfer, juco RB transfer,…there are no OL transfer guys who are plug n play. We have what we have. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1