Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

8 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Mathis's mom seems to point to Nebraska but I've seen this before where it seems we have the momentum and all the fans respond on Twitter to only get kicked in the nuts...reading between the lines though it seems Mathis is N bound. 

His mom seems a lot better than Harrison Beck's mom.  Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Apparently Nebraska's guaranteed offer is much larger than Texas. Also, the NIL Package at UT is atrocious for players and many young D-lineman entered the portal because of it.

If this is indeed true I will be very very happy and my fears from the last few days will be subsided for now. The next step for us in NIL will be to translate it to the HS ranks but this seems to be an all hands on def k situation and I love it

7 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

If this is indeed true I will be very very happy and my fears from the last few days will be subsided for now. The next step for us in NIL will be to translate it to the HS ranks but this seems to be an all hands on def k situation and I love it

I think Nebraska is going to shore up its inability to attract elite D-lineman and Rush ends by just buying them openly. If a few pan out, then it will open up the HS ranks.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

I'm not so sure. To me NIL in the portal is like the free agency of proven players. Where as dropping dumb money on unproven high school recruits is the NFL Draft before they had capped contracts for rookies.