Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I'm just saying that we don't have room for 2 qbs with other pressing needs like oline, safety & NT.  As of right now, the NCAA has not waived the 85 total scholarship limit.

We added that FCS Guard and will probably add that OT from Okie Lite this weekend. I’m doubting we take anymore OL. The staff canceled a visit from a JUCO NT who was all but N a few weeks back, so we might be rolling with what we have at that spot.

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

He was leading a drive at the end of the game ran for a first down on 4th and 3 and had the ball knocked loose and it went back behind the line of gain... end of game.  So someone has a QB just as unlucky in crunch time as 2AM

Lol.Thought the same thing. It had AM written all over it. But, in reality, Brock was trying to do too much, which was the WRONG thing to do. He should’ve slid down, stop clock, spike on first down, losing only 2 sec. He was trying to get to sideline, which was going to waste 4-5 sec. At that point the clock was enemy, not downs. This is exactly AM’s career in one play. Furthermore, it could be pointed back at Campbell for not making it very clear to get down, bc on this board, SF would be blamed.

• Oh Yeah! 1
9 minutes ago, Decked said:

Getting the Okie Lite OT & a QB (Purdy/Thompson, ?) would

put us at 7 scholarship transfers 

Current commits: (1 of each): WR, OG, P, K, CB 

Not sure how many we are gonna add after that. 

Agree, but I do expect a few more guys departing after Christmas break. 

12 minutes ago, Decked said:

Getting the Okie Lite OT & a QB (Purdy/Thompson, ?) would

put us at 7 scholarship transfers 

Current commits: (1 of each): WR, OG, P, K, CB 

Not sure how many we are gonna add after that. 

Yeah, quite a bit heading into spring. Then you could add more after more attrition.

3 hours ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Hopefully, Purdy is more clutch than his brother was for ISU this past season.  ISU probably had the most talent it has ever had and finished 7-6.

Don't know if you saw, but last night Iowa State completely, and I mean it was so obviously done, stole Nebraska's 2 minute, end of game, game is on the line game plan. I mean seriously UNL should sue them for copyright infringement or something. I mean it was so obvious that it makes Vanilla Ice's rip off of Under Pressure look like an innocent mistake. 

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1