Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

5 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Oh for F*%*+’s sake, Frost you crazy son of a b1tch, you are actually going to pull this all off. I PROMISED myself no more koolaide, but look at that magnificent glowing red pot of liquid over there….

I made up a fresh batch when all those lesser qbs started signing elsewhere.   Would you like a 5 gallon bucket… there’s plenty here 

11 hours ago, admo said:

LOL no bro not tonight, tomorrow perhaps!  I happen to watch a lot of Texas football (A&M, TCU, Baylor, Texas, SMU, Houston) and I really was impressed by Thompson.  I'm also shocked he could go to the Huskers.  He's not perfect, but easily the best we would have had in a long time.  Reminds me of Kyler Murray at OU (not identical, but similar). 

I don't doubt he can be a good QB, I just need to see what kind of line we can put together.  Otherwise we just traded one guy running for his life for another.  Would be more promising in the short term than Smothers or Purdy, I'm with you there.

20 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I don't doubt he can be a good QB, I just need to see what kind of line we can put together.  Otherwise we just traded one guy running for his life for another.  Would be more promising in the short term than Smothers or Purdy, I'm with you there.

I'm not making excuses for the line play last year, but it would also help if the QB has pocket presence (knows when to step up), anticipates throws and throws on time, and has a clock in his head to take off and run if nothing is open. Those things were really Adrian's weaknesses a lot, especially late in games.

• Plus1 1