Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

28 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Brennan prefers to stay in the SEC but is open to other schools.  Looking for the best opportunity and supporting cast.

Probably Ole Miss if they want him.  Not visiting anywhere this weekend.

Does have a connection with Whipple from high school.

There were rumors that he had already enrolled at USM, but apparently not. Surprised that there's no word of him coming to visit. Dillon Gabriel from UCF is Kiffin's target QB in the portal, but they're currently without a OC.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Brennan prefers to stay in the SEC but is open to other schools.  Looking for the best opportunity and supporting cast.

Probably Ole Miss if they want him.  Not visiting anywhere this weekend.

Does have a connection with Whipple from high school.

Brennan is not as mobile as one might expect for a Frost offense but he seems to have good instincts.  His accuracy seems pretty solid too.

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

My god why does anyone want Rattler. He's not that good and he's toxic dbag. Most of the OU fans even wanted him gone.

“Want” is pretty subjective. If the choice is the guys we currently have or Rattler, then yes I want him. But if it’s Brennan or Johnson or Purdy or…, then no.

This is modern day Nebraska. We can’t shun 4* and 5* and former Heisman contenders. We just went 3-9 ffs.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

“Want” is pretty subjective. If the choice is the guys we currently have or Rattler, then yes I want him. But if it’s Brennan or Johnson or Purdy or…, then no.

This is modern day Nebraska. We can’t shun 4* and 5* and former Heisman contenders. We just went 3-9 ffs.

Ideally, I would like to take 2. I’d tell them both to compete and whoever wants to transfer then we’ll make sure your process is smooth, if ya aren’t a d*ck. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Yeesh, we don't need his baggage. Honestly Adrian and Logan played better than him this year if you consider the level of competition. Head to head Adrian was the better QB. The meaningless pick was the only difference between the two.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Yeesh, we don't need his baggage. Honestly Adrian and Logan played better than him this year if you consider the level of competition. Head to head Adrian was the better QB.

I also think Adrian played better than Rattler this year. What we need is a guy that can drop some dimes. Rattler isn’t my first or second or third choice but I do think we would be better next year with him instead of Smothers. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1