Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

27 minutes ago, ZRod said:

My god why does anyone want Rattler. He's not that good and he's toxic dbag. Most of the OU fans even wanted him gone.

We 3-9

Will put it as simple as possible.

You play good, You win good

You win good, You recruit good

You recruit good, You stay good

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Yeesh, we don't need his baggage. Honestly Adrian and Logan played better than him this year if you consider the level of competition. Head to head Adrian was the better QB. The meaningless pick was the only difference between the two.

I know you said this year but overall, 

Ratter - 70%, 40 TDs, 12 INTs

Martinez - 63%, 45TDs, 30 INTs

One of these men got benched for throwing too many INTs. :lol:

As far as baggage goes, I'm sure the new OC will Whipple him into shape.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

Apparently according to an article posted by Parker Gabriel 36 mins ago coaches were visiting him.

the entire Nebraska staff went and visited hiim… sometime later, Brennan posted a new pic of himself on social media with an LSU jersey (below) that some Tiger fans are calling “cryptic.” Many are speculating that he’ll rejoin LSU, since his decision to leave was somewhat premature. 

183A23E0-6D42-4C03-9501-CAFB855996F8.thumb.jpeg.b9af43bdce1f46627fb84ec885984460.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

the entire Nebraska staff went and visited hiim… sometime later, Brennan posted a new pic of himself on social media with an LSU jersey (below) that some Tiger fans are calling “cryptic.” Many are speculating that he’ll rejoin LSU, since his decision to leave was somewhat premature. 

183A23E0-6D42-4C03-9501-CAFB855996F8.thumb.jpeg.b9af43bdce1f46627fb84ec885984460.jpeg

You could also argue that it shows his time at LSU fading into the past 

• Plus1 3

9 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

LSU message boards are reporting that Brennan has cancelled his visit scheduled for Nebraska this weekend (didn’t know he had one scheduled?) and that Kelly is trying to keep him at LSU. 

Do we have any clues on who may be visiting this weekend? I heard the Oklahoma St Offensive lineman will be here, but other than that I haven't seen much. Is it still pretty fluid today?

14 minutes ago, Mavric said:

We were working on Fresno State's Jake Haener.  There was mutual interest but he would need to play in 2022 as this would be his second transfer.  But now that they have Jeff Tedford back, he's going to stay there and not chance not getting .

No way he's going anywhere but to Washington or back to Fresno

• Fire 1