Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

Just now, 84HuskerLaw said:

Well, we had no depth chart for RBs and WRs really.  They all basically never played interchangeably!   Ugh. Heck, same with QB spot.  4 years with a depth chart 1 deep. 

True but not true.  

Erving was the clear starter until he was hurt.   Johnson emerged as the clear starter after that. Stepp / yant we’re clear 2nd/3rd interchanging week to week.   

a the end of the day he was burried deep and barely saw the field.  I hope he can go and developed at Kansas, and be a workhorse for them but I can’t say I blame him for leaving nor should we shed a tear either!  He was bound to leave. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

This needs to change.  Frost has to play his best (good or not - ready or not) this year 2022.  He may be hoping he bought himself 2 seasons with these changes but I don’t think so.  I think he has to win 7 reg season and no blow out losses 17+.   

Do you honestly feel that Morrison is or was better then Erving or Johnson?  Johnson played dang good ball this year 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

True but not true.  

Erving was the clear starter until he was hurt.   Johnson emerged as the clear starter after that. Stepp / yant we’re clear 2nd/3rd interchanging week to week.   

a the end of the day he was burried deep and barely saw the field.  I hope he can go and developed at Kansas, and be a workhorse for them but I can’t say I blame him for leaving nor should we shed a tear either!  He was bound to leave. 

I guess but I’m referring to all 4 years of Frost.  No rhythm or rhyme or routine or rationale to the RB position.  WR room same way. About 25 4 star recruits and the best we saw was Toure - a FCs transfer one n done. WTH?

• Plus1 1
57 minutes ago, huskerfan99 said:

That’s a pretty good get for them.

Good luck to him.

Yall got it wrong. 

KU is just 1 of 100 teams that allows RBs to go outside, and not run strictly up the guard's anus for 2 yards. 

* 750 college football running backs approve

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Do you honestly feel that Morrison is or was better then Erving or Johnson?  Johnson played dang good ball this year 

Never said that.  But we will never know with most Frost recruits as they don’t last more than 2/3 seasons and play intermittently.  I hope we don’t lose too many more.  You can keep blowing up the roster into forever freshmen / sophs.   Will never get depth or experience - just keep losing. Frost has burned up his recruiting shine.  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Decked said:

He is pretty average. Also horribly misused. 

Wrong.  None of our backs are average. 

The running scheme is to chug it between the guards only, to set up the pass, to watch the orbit plays and the trickery outside running for receivers. 

These backs are in the worse running scheme since 1962.  2 yards and a cloud of dust is there only option.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1