Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

55 minutes ago, admo said:

Suggesting if a new portal qb comes in?  Because right now he is up against Haarberg and Masker.  Torres is coming off ACL.  I think Logan is in a good spot, but needs to put on some weight and strengthen his arm up some.

Yes.  He already has a leg up.  He's already here and probably knows he's not transferring to a top program.  Would suck if he transfers as soon as a new guy comes in and that new guy gets hurt in spring and now the guy who was third is now the starter.  Or maybe the new guy isn't actually better and smothers wins out.  

6 hours ago, Farms said:

You think they feel really good about a true freshman coming off a major knee injury? They feel better about him than the guy who started our last game and would have won if not for another major special teams blunder? Im skeptical. 

You mean like what happened with Martinez his true freshman year frost thinks Torres has elite arm talent and smothers barely beat out haarberg for the second spot I think it will come down to what type of offense we run with new OC Torres has everybody beat with his running ability he can run for sure but will that matter is the question 

5 minutes ago, Display name said:

You mean like what happened with Martinez his true freshman year frost thinks Torres has elite arm talent and smothers barely beat out haarberg for the second spot I think it will come down to what type of offense we run with new OC Torres has everybody beat with his running ability he can run for sure but will that matter is the question 

Oops I meant smothers has everyone beat with his runnining ability 

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Conversations are getting old.  Everytime I see a post, I'm hoping for something special and nothing but disappointment.

Give it time. They'll be another problematic issue that arises we can complain about and offer solutions to. In the meantime, we can make something up! Lol

Seriously though, I know what you're meaning...We could use more encouraging developments that offer hope. It's a long time until springtime comes around and next season now seems like an eternity. 

5 minutes ago, M.A. said:

Give it time. They'll be another problematic issue that arises we can complain about and offer solutions to. In the meantime, we can make something up! Lol

Seriously though, I know what you're meaning...We could use more encouraging developments that offer hope. It's a long time until springtime comes around and next season now seems like an eternity. 

Should have a pool, guessing the number of pages we will get before a new transfer comes to Nebraska.