Hero's Game - I had a dream

4 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

That was 1994 lmao.  All those fans are old and complain about people standing up during the game now lol.. 

You know???  I"ve been to most of the home games this year and I don't ever remember fans complaining about others standing up.  And....as close as the games have been, a lot of fans have been standing at key times.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure when the last time it was that I remember a fan complaining about others standing.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Hagg said:

I beg to differ again.  I'm old enough to be everyone's ancestor, and I STAND WITH EVERYONE ELSE AT THE STADIUM AND COMPLAIN WHEN THEY SIT.

And a hearty f#&% you for disrespecting old people. 

Exactly. The only thing I do different at games now is not drink. But if people want to, go for it, have fun.  I still yell as loud  and as much as I did in 94. 

• Oh Yeah! 2
4 hours ago, skers83 said:

I was at that game. Never really understood the rushing field as we were used to winning back then. I did take an orange to the face though about the time the goalposts were coming down. I was a little wasted so didn't really care. Good memories.

I was there as well,  kordell Stewart and salaam were predicted by a lot of media to carve us up that day.  We dominated more than the final score indicated.   The ESPN game day crew was there,  what a game.  (Sigh)

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Sker fer life said:

I was there as well,  kordell Stewart and salaam were predicted by a lot of media to carve us up that day.  We dominated more than the final score indicated.   The ESPN game day crew was there,  what a game.  (Sigh)

Absolutely. I think they were supposed to have a dominating defense too. We definitely beat them worse than the final score indicated.:bigredn:

• Oh Yeah! 1

9 hours ago, skers83 said:

Exactly. The only thing I do different at games now is not drink. But if people want to, go for it, have fun.  I still yell as loud  and as much as I did in 94. 

Right on, that's awesome!.  I only drank a handful of times during Husker games. Last few times was during the BP years. 

However,.... after the games??  Oh yeah :koolaid2:

• Oh Yeah! 1