What will the game result be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • South Dakota single digit win
    • South Dakota double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 07:37 PM

13 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

Maybe everyone else decided to play defense on him?

I think we ask our guards to help the bigs because they can't handle it themselves and that leaves the outside wide open. Just a guess. I couldn't watch it but I heard the radio guys say we were late getting out about 20 times.

11 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Your a little negative lately! :D

I try to look for the positive and I love the game of basketball. Just don’t like what I see from a team and coach that was highly promoted as the “One” that will finally get an NCAA win. Yes great things take time but this team better learn quickly how to play the game. This season is crucial for recruiting in the future. Another 10-20 season would be a disaster.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Hayseed said:

I think we ask our guards to help the bigs because they can't handle it themselves and that leaves the outside wide open. Just a guess. I couldn't watch it but I heard the radio guys say we were late getting out about 20 times.

That really wasn't the issue.  Our defensive rotation was nuts.  We switched everything...all night.   No adjustment there, it seemed...when you do that, and teams drive it collapses the rotating D...then they swung the ball and our help the help D was way out of position.  

Tenn st moved the ball well, we owe them that much.  If we would have fought over screens or only switched guard to guard or just tried anything else, perhaps it would have been a different show.  Alas, it wasn't.  Tenn st played their best game and lost.   We played our worst defensive game and won.  

How long has it been since we've had the talent to play so poor defensively and win?  They'll get better on D, doc is there and he gets sh!t done a majority of the time on D.  

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, it looks like there is not a live game on BTN during this game. 

I would think that would always be a better draw to viewers than what they do have on. 

Frustrating.  

There is a football game from 11-2 & another that starts @ 2:30 on BTN

16 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

I try to look for the positive and I love the game of basketball. Just don’t like what I see from a team and coach that was highly promoted as the “One” that will finally get an NCAA win. Yes great things take time but this team better learn quickly how to play the game. This season is crucial for recruiting in the future. Another 10-20 season would be a disaster.

I disagree as he is getting better talent here.  We are a good big short, as rebounding will be the death of us in the big 10

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I disagree as he is getting better talent here.  We are a good big short, as rebounding will be the death of us in the big 10

I don’t disagree that Fred is getting better talent and more depth. Derrick Walker is not a 5 in the Big Ten. 6’8” is not going to cut it. Wilhelm is not strong enough to play in the post either. It would help if he could hit threes. Rebounding will be our bain and has been for a long time.