What will the game result be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • South Dakota single digit win
    • South Dakota double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 07:37 PM

Thing that annoys me the most about this team, when a guy gets hot, they seem to just endlessly leave him open to get good looks.

Edit:

They've been better at answering bad defensive possessions with good offensive possessions in this game outside of the middle 8 or so minutes in the first half. They've been moving the ball and guys are hitting their shots today (Keisei showing out has helped).

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why did he only play 16 minutes if he’s our starting point guard?

Because we were playing South Dakota and Fred was getting lots of guys minutes.

Bryce McGowens (33) and Webster (29) the only players to play more than 22 minutes.  McGowens was the only starter to play more than 19.

Breidenbach, Tominaga, Wilcher and Webster all played more than 20 off the bench.

17 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Because we were playing South Dakota and Fred was getting lots of guys minutes.

Bryce McGowens (33) and Webster (29) the only players to play more than 22 minutes.  McGowens was the only starter to play more than 19.

Breidenbach, Tominaga, Wilcher and Webster all played more than 20 off the bench.

That very well might be.  But, we were only up by 8 at half. And, as C poorly as the team has played together this year, I would think it would be good to get your starting PG lots of minutes. 

I didn’t get to see the game. But, watching the scores on line, it looked like a really sloppy game. Like, the starters need more minutes. 

20 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That very well might be.  But, we were only up by 8 at half. And, as C poorly as the team has played together this year, I would think it would be good to get your starting PG lots of minutes. 

I didn’t get to see the game. But, watching the scores on line, it looked like a really sloppy game. Like, the starters need more minutes. 

Not sure of the rotation at the guard positions but Tominaga was also on-fire against USD, so he warranted more minutes, as well.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Not sure of the rotation at the guard positions but Tominaga was also on-fire against USD, so he warranted more minutes, as well.

Agreed that he deserved more minutes and I hope he keeps shooting lights out to warrant MORE minutes moving forward.  We need a great shooter..BAD.

But, I would be surprised if him getting more minutes would prevent our starting PG from being on the floor.