What will the game result be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • South Dakota single digit win
    • South Dakota double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 07:37 PM

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Agreed that he deserved more minutes and I hope he keeps shooting lights out to warrant MORE minutes moving forward.

But, I would be surprised if him getting more minutes would prevent our starting PG from being on the floor.

There are only 200 minutes available for all of the players.  I didn't watch the game, as I followed it some online, but I don't know what line-ups Fred was using when Tominage was on the floor.  If Tominaga is shooting well and distributing the ball and deserving more minutes it's natural for Verge's and Webster's minutes to decline in that one game (especially if Verge was doing things early in the game which warranted a benching).

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There are only 200 minutes available for all of the players.  I didn't watch the game, as I followed it some online, but I don't know what line-ups Fred was using when Tominage was on the floor.  If Tominaga is shooting well and distributing the ball and deserving more minutes it's natural for Verge's and Webster's minutes to decline in that one game (especially if Verge was doing things early in the game which warranted a benching).

I didn't either.  That's why I have questions.