*** official iowa game day thread ***

admo

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

We had three timeouts left…great coaches who have a killer instinct would use them and go down the field and at least try to increase the lead. Frost cannot believe he has the lead so he settles. He lacks the killer instinct to go out there and steal wins rather than hope for them.

We have been so snake bit in the the past. I just posted I am a "press type" guy, but with our history, I'd do the same thing. Keep the momentum going in at half.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

We had three timeouts left…great coaches who have a killer instinct would use them and go down the field and at least try to increase the lead. Frost cannot believe he has the lead so he settles. He lacks the killer instinct to go out there and steal wins rather than hope for them.

You watched the Illinois game, right?

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Normally I would agree with you. But being it’s the first real game for smothers playing I don’t blame him for getting to half time and getting a plan at halftime to finish the game off 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Worst post ever. 

Care to explain rather than condescend

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Normally I would agree with you. But being it’s the first real game for smothers playing I don’t blame him for getting to half time and getting a plan at halftime to finish the game off 

I can see that…makes sense

• Haha 1