*** official iowa game day thread ***

admo

If I'm Trev I sit in Frost's office and go through every offensive play in the 2nd half.  Before each play I'd ask him what he's thinking during this series.  And an explanation for each play call.

I tell him to look me in my eyes for every word he speaks.  I'd look for signs of understanding, of cogency.  If I see what the fans see, a clueless man with no material game or strategic sense, I thank him for his time and ask him to never come back.  

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Yup Frost made the line wiff on the blocked punt, and the fumbled option,  and the safety. 

This is execution you know whats consistent Benhart and Corcoran. When in doubt blitz right over them. Works every time. 

How you still support frost is beyond me.  Out coached and out classed at every turn.

Just now, The Duke said:

Frost has not done anything to deserve another year.

Close games are just that...close.

You either win or you lose, and Frost has lost more than he's won while head coach at Nebraska.

He had his chance. It's time to turn the page.

We are a 3-9 team.  That's what the record show.  That what the results are.  His best season was with riley's  guys.