*** official iowa game day thread ***

admo

1 minute ago, Jeremy said:

It wasn't Adrian. It's the offense. Everyone giving me crap for wanting to run Flexbone. We win this game going away today if we ran flexbone. Defense gave up 1 touchdown. 

We've been trying to pass for 7 years, and it DOESN'T WORK.

There was a fumble on an option play today. Those turnovers are the same as interceptions 

2 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

It could be both you know. Frost has not done well but the refs have driven the nail in the coffin.

This is patently false. The refs aren't perfect, but they don't play. They call what they see. We have poor coaching, poor execution and poor play when it counts. That's why we keep losing.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

It wasn't Adrian. It's the offense. Everyone giving me crap for wanting to run Flexbone. We win this game going away today if we ran flexbone. Defense gave up 1 touchdown. 

We've been trying to pass for 7 years, and it DOESN'T WORK.

Through 3 quarters Smothers was like 10-12. How is that trying to pass and it not working? 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Actually, I've said it maybe 2-3 times. If you don't see that this loss isn't 100% on him, IDK what to tell ya, other than you're blind.

they wiped an Iowa TD off the board. 

He told the offensive line to lose their block? He told the punt team to let the guy in and block the punt?  He told the 5 defensive players to drop their pics?   Why would he say those things?!?!  If he is, you’re right I question his coaching methods. 

• Plus1 1