*** official iowa game day thread ***

admo

Just now, The Duke said:

After what we all just witnessed I honestly don't think a new Offensive Coordinator, Offensive Line Coach, Running Back Coach, and Receiver Coach are going to make that much of a difference next year.

The problem is with the head coach.

BINGO.  Unless Frost makes great hires and then sits out as Head Coach, this program is going nowhere.  Frost is a HORRIBLE head coach and there is no way he should be given a 5th season.  

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

It’s not false. I am not a Frost sunshine pumper. But to ignore lots of the bad calls this season is just to fit this fire Frost at all cost narrative. Frost sucks at attention to detail. So he’s already living on a razor thin edge. When refs blow calls and they have, this type of team that is sloppy to begin with will lose excruciating games like we have all grown accustomed to.

You're wrong. I'll keep saying it. You. are. wrong. Dead wrong. Sorry, but the refs aren't why we suck. A penalty is NOT bad because it goes against the Huskers. They called a terrible targeting call earlier and corrected it on replay. We got some make-up calls...it goes both ways. Good teams do not constantly complain about the officiating. they simply don't. It's trash talk. Please stop. We finished 3-9. We haven't beaten a ranked opponent in forever. We haven't competed for a conference title in forever. We can't even win the West Division...and that isn't because the refs don't want us to...it's because we aren't good enough to compete against the weaker division in our conference.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1