*** official iowa game day thread ***

admo

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

One half left in the season.   Sitting here will 50% hope 50% knowing we're going to crap down our leg at the most inopportune time. 

2021 in a nutshell

Sad but true.  BUT surely we have to be on the correct side of the odds and statistics.  I mean eventually right.  We are so off/behind statistically it truly defies all known laws.

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

It would be nice if they can involve Allen Austin in second half. He played lights out this season and has been one of the most consistent guys on our offense. This is his last game in Lincoln. 

And I really only noticed him on the qucik screen to Vok.  Gotta get him involved.  Iowa will sell out to stop the run this half.  beat teams like they beat us.  Let AA delay or chip block and then get into the flats or behind the backers selling out ti stop the run.....It's not magic.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Sad but true.  BUT surely we have to be on the correct side of the odds and statistics.  I mean eventually right.  We are so off/behind statistically it truly defies all known laws.

Ha... I've literally said the same every week.  But I'm with you.  It's gotta happen this decade sometime.