Calling out all Frost Supporters

24 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

To be fair, it may be the ones I face on facebook that say Scott needs time.  I think they are here too...

They are everywhere on twitter too.  They are so in love with Frost because of his Nebraska ties they have lost all sense of objectivity. Trev made the wrong decision in bringing Frost back.  With so many unknowns on offense, key departures on defense, and nothing to build upon with special teams, I really do not see how this team will be competitive to win the division title next year in Season 5.  We will be lucky to get to 7-5 with Frost at the help despite a much easier schedule.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's the correct person to blame, not imaginary Scott Frost supporters here on HuskerBoard.

Exactly.  Even Frost's most ardent supporters I've seen on HB realize changes have to be made for anything to work out in 2022.  Literally no one thinks the status quo is working.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Decoy73 said:

Exactly.  Even Frost's most ardent supporters I've seen on HB realize changes have to be made for anything to work out in 2022.  Literally no one thinks the status quo is working.

Angry Husker Fan is among the most irrational of creatures.

It's going to be a swell offseason. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Fire 1
16 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

I honestly am one of them.   

As am I, but it's not offensive play calling or our QBs.

7 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

If Frost doesn't commit to a running offense next year, he should be gone. This was an absolute coaching disaster.

Do you even know what you're talking about? We run the ball almost 60% of the time. Get a clue man. Nobody is running flexbone here.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

Just now, ZRod said:

As am I

Do you even know what you're talking about? We run the ball almost 60% of the time. Get a clue man. Nobody is running flexbone here.

And we're 3-9. Congrats. Thank you for wanting more of the same. We don't get sacked, AND THEN sacked for a safety if we're running flexbone. I'd love to get a clue as to why anyone wants to keep doing this kind of crap. 60% isn't nearly enough.

• Plus1 1

After another disappointing loss it seems the team has bought into the losing mentality. We must cut our losses and move onto a new leadership program. Scott Frost has lost his leadership (i.e discipline) and buy in from the team. 6-6 next year is a super stretch and 4K for a under performing coach would not be tolerated in the past.

I too bought into the Scott Frost hype, but he's not really for prime time BIG 10 Football.

Cutting our losses now can't be any worse the what Scott and Management brings to the field. 

Just my thoughts...Over 40 plus years of support and finding it hard to understand???

27 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's the correct person to blame, not imaginary Scott Frost supporters here on HuskerBoard.

I have no issue with you, or what you're saying. But, when Twitter polls showed 75% support for keeping Frost, I don't think it's necessarily imaginary. I'm guessing that's where the frustration is aimed.

• Plus1 1
47 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm really curious who you think you're talking to. Like, name names of posters here who have said they're all in on Frost.

I confess to being (mostly) all in on Scott Frost for the first half of 9 games this season (plus the wins).  Wanting him to show that he can finish.  But.. he can't, at least not here in  this role.