Calling out all Frost Supporters

I’m going to start with this today game no excuse you can’t lose this game. 

In my opinion there’s multiple reason Trev doesn’t fire Frost this year. 

1. Most AD don’t make drastic decisions in first 3 months on job. They usually evaluate the situation for a year before deciding. 
2. 15 million dollar buyout this year if he does it now. 
3. I know most of you don’t want to hear this but this year Nebraska would be anywhere from the 5-7 best job opening. 
4. The fact he’s a Nebraska native he’s getting a longer period because they want him to succeed. 
5. who can we get that’s definitely better for what coaches are making “Mel Tucker”

5 minutes ago, rocketlb said:

I have no issue with you, or what you're saying. But, when Twitter polls showed 75% support for keeping Frost, I don't think it's necessarily imaginary. I'm guessing that's where the frustration is aimed.

The question was being asked on HB.  Not Twitter.  That's the issue.  

It's quite the fall.  Think back;  he was the savior of the program.  He intimated so.  Most if not all fans said so.  The media intimated "about time they got him."  Etc. 

He turned out to be a far cry from those sentiments.  He panned out as a clueless poser in over his head in this league.  Plain and simple.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Rabble, rabble, rabble. I'm mad. 

Seriously, you not gonna watch Nebraska play football next season? Not gonna buy that tshirt you normally would if they were better? What you gonna do?... See ya next year.

Your point is understood, and not really inaccurate. But, if you're upset that people are angry about this program being a perpetual dumpster, perhaps message boards aren't for you. I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that's a large reason these things even exist.

I’m not a frost supporter but I’m an optimistic husker fan.   I am not saying he’s the answer or that he’s not the answer.  

My hope….

He does what everyone here and everywhere is saying he should do.  Hire a solid offensive coordinator and find an identity.   A blind man can see we have improved over the past 7 years…..  we are faster, competitive and capable of winning every game.  We are literally in EVERY game.  We aren’t blown out and embarrassed by people like we were under Bo.   

Is the record there?!??  GOD NO!!!  Do they pass the eye test?!?! Absolutely.  

You can’t argue he’s doing some things right!!!  Hire the right guy to assist him and make him better and find an identity!!!  I don’t think we’re as awful as so many in here portray we are.   

ridicule me all you want…. But you will also look like a bitter loser who just wants to bring others down to your misery. 

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You don't have a clue dude. Just go home. A flexbone offense would get absolutely eaten alive in the B1G and it will never win anything of significance in this league. It's idiotic to think it would. 

We are the 5th ranked offense in the B1G for total yards behind Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio State in that order. We're one of the best big play teams in the country, but we're 12th in scoring offense in the B1G. The overall scheme is solid. What we need is a quality Oline coach, a RB coach, and better special teams. That's been the difference in every loss.

Stats are for losers. The only stat that matters is the score, and we've averaged 23 points per game against FBS competition under Frost. That's NOT a solid scheme. In fact, that SUCKS. You don't know what a flexbone offense would do against the B1G. Army has done well against both Michigan and Wisconsin with a FRACTION of our talent, so you literally couldn't be MORE wrong. 

This scheme in Lincoln has never won anything of significance. We're one of the worst teams in the conference. A doormat. It's idiotic to want to continue doing the same crap that has gotten us here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Oh Yeah! 1