Setting Records

knapplc

44 minutes ago, lo country said:

How can Trev not fire Frost.  He had two more games to review.  Both losses.  Both winnable. Both self inflicted.  Just fire him.  

I do think, or at least I would hope this game and the way it was lost would at least have Alberts pause to reconsider his options.

45 minutes ago, lo country said:

How can Trev not fire Frost.  He had two more games to review.  Both losses.  Both winnable. Both self inflicted.  Just fire him.  

He's saving $12 million dollars by keeping Frost another year. That's $12 million more for the new football facility and not for Scott Frost's bank account.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He's saving $12 million dollars by keeping Frost another year. That's $12 million more for the new football facility and not for Scott Frost's bank account.

And the sellout streak.  Bowl game revenue we have lost.  NIL money..........Man sometimes, the money isn't the answer.  Gotta look long term of revenue loss over time vs immediate loss of the payout.  No way he doesn't get fired next year. Great hire dependent.  

5 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

These records are what happens when you have a 10 win team with 3 win coaches. Talent alone can keep things close against anyone, coaching can screw it up against anyone. 

Great point.  I don't think we have stayed this close to this many ranked teams based on coaching.....We have the talent.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1